04 August 2010

Wee little cars...


I would never think that a Smart Car was very or even a nice ride.
While in Italy I was able to drive one around for a day or two. Let me first say that getting in to one and ready to drive - I was shocked at the amount of room that there was inside.I felt that I had almost as much room as I do in my Accord.


My co-pilot was claustrophobic and not looking forward to getting in to the small car. Once inside she said the was relieved by the amount of space the the driver and the passenger actually have.

It has pretty high safety ratings, and is known for its friendliness to the environment. You can also make it very much your own car too. I would drive it again, it was so much fun. I would also suggest that everyone at least get in one and drive it if you can.

No comments: