04 October 2009

My mind will explode

It really eludes me that something that you have known you will have to do for years, something that you have spoken to so many about... And when it comes down to it.. You got nothing..

IHA is here and I need to know by Tues what I am doing and well I got nothing... ;) I have a few thoughts but nothing that I am remotely excited about. It is extremely frustrating. I am researching roughly in to my blerbs of ideas and trying to get a basic idea of where I stand. There are 12 topics to design within and I quickly eliminated but then i began to think about the rest of them. I had a few thoughts about them prior. I have been trying to think of things since this past summer but obviously I have been left with squat. Happy thoughts though!!!!

On Tues. I will post what I am doing. I am going to try to figure it out by tonight. I need to do some some preliminary work for it by class on Tues anyways.

Wish me luck! I will need it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cassandra,
If you need some help with this-send me your initial ideas and i can see if i can think of anything.
taylor

Rachel Dangerfield said...

If you need to brainstorm or bounce some ideas off someone, let me know. I'm sure you'll come up with something brilliant, as usual.