14 November 2009

Historical Society: The big display

Here is the last installment of my work from my internship last summer. Here are some shots from the Blue Front Theater in Harrodsburg, Kentucky. There are photos of the before shots from an earlier post with this same tag on it if you would like to see it. Here it is though fully renovated and beautiful! But the display that holds the portraits of Mr. & Mrs. Anderson ( owners of the company Belcan that i worked for) I designed another two displays but they chose not to go ahead and use them but for not there is this 8' by 5' display for the painting and I believe another 3 feet wide.

It is made out of mahogany doors that are through out the theater.





2 comments:

Rachel Dangerfield said...

So neat! I love how you used the doors for it. That painting is huge though! My goodness...

Cassandra Cappello said...

o i know! I was shocked that they were totally being serious with me...