08 January 2010

Working

I have been very busy working on things for my thesis lately and that is way I have not been posting as much as I would have hoped. I am still sketching and working on some graphic stuff but my main focus has been my thesis.

I have been lucky enough to live near a school that works with Autism and was able to make an appointment and tour the facilities and interview the workers.. I was even able to sit in a classroom and interact with the kids for a bit! It helped me so much! I am really excited! I know feel that I know what I am doing with my life second semester! It has a purpose. I am going to finish up some research tonight and tomorrow and get back on to posting my sketches and graphics.

1 comment:

Rachel Dangerfield said...

That's great! Can't wait to hear more.