28 November 2010

It has been a while. Sorry :)

Dear Blog -

Yes, it has been way too long since I have wrote on you, and spread any news at all. For this I am sorry..


I have been working very hard at my new position - I love it there! I have just been put on as project manager for a new project. I am excited to get to work on it and get as many creatives to come and share their work. Come and check it out (www.jovoto.com).





My office is really sweet! There are only 5 of us in the New York Office but it is nice.


I have gotten to meet people that I think are awesome ( Allan Chochinov editor of Core77) and get to set up accounts for some of our celeb judge.



It has been a blast working in the city and I love traveling there every day. Last week I was leaving work and got to sit with and chat for a few seconds with Indina Menzell. She was right outside of my buiding when I was leaving work. She is really nice ( for the few moments that I got to talk to her).



I have also been on vacation to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - and then there was Jury Duty adn Thanksgiving. Back to work tomorrow! ( Here are some sweet shots!)





  Oh! And we got to make and play with out light sabers!



I promise to be on here as much as before! There are things that I plan to be working on.... And things I plan to still share...

No comments: